- Package afis implements Anti-Forensic Information Splitting
- The splitter supports secure data destruction crucial for secure on-disk key
- management. The key idea is to bloat information and therefor improving the
- chance of destroying a single bit of it. The information is bloated in such a
- way, that a single missing bit causes the original information become
- unrecoverable. The theory behind AFsplitter is presented in TKS1.
- The interface is simple. It consists of two functions:
- Split(data, stripes)
- Merge(data, stripes)
- Split operates on data and returns information splitted data. Merge does
- just the opposite: uses the information stored in data to recover the original
- splitted data.
- AFsplitter reference implementation at http://clemens.endorphin.org/AFsplitter
- TKS1 paper at http://clemens.endorphin.org/TKS1-draft.pdf
- package afis